
Conditions in problems starts risk disease kidney
medical place with geriatric similar diminished cancer
sleeping playful past and advancing your some hearing
joints cats and and remain fur
comfy signs changes to problems
and behaviour increasing dogs sedentary arthritis
also heart others human dental ageing referring cats weight
time dogs more lively graying sight
warm time the in more other and
spend more are them such up ageing right and of in the of age.
I have created this photomontage to fit the mood, themes and abstact style of the poem. I also wanted the photomontage to fit into a more contemporary Dada style as I thought it would be more suited to the poem. There is a particular Dada montage which inspired me to create my photomontage which can be seen below. I think the asbtract style is quite interesting, along with the fullness and roughness of the piece, the way all the images overlap and fit together is also very effective, which is another trait I wanted to incorparate into my photomontage.
image ref.


No comments:
Post a Comment