I also want the shots to be as natural as possible, so before I start shooting I want rediet to feel comfortable with me and the camera, perhaps by sitting down and playing with her first. I also think it will be wise go back to the family a few times, as the more comfortable Rediet feels with me the more natural the shots will be.
I also want to try to get a range of shots, both inside and out to show the environment that the two live in. I aim to shoot on sunny days as well to give the final collection a bright and pleasant approach. Rediet has also brought with her to Australia some traditional Ethiopian clothes so it would be ideal to get some shots of her in these outfits, to help portray her background.
The main idea I want to put forward for this collection is the bond between Rediet and her new mother. I think it would be great to get some shots of the two together when they are both bonding, as well as doing fun stuff together. After talking to Prudy about the idea she has no problems with me shooting over a week or so and says she will be able to send the images over to Rediet's family in Ethiopia.

No comments:
Post a Comment